We often get frost in the gullies and lower areas of our farm but only 3-4 times a year do we get frost over all our rolling hills. The morning was a good one, with frost lingering until about 9am. With a strong coastal influence over our weather we don’t get the harsh frosts of inland areas and are happy to take the reward of a sunny day after a frosty morning.
- With winter fodder supplies low on many Gippsland farms a couple of wks of weather like today would b perfect http://t.co/GpfbmvAZP2 38 minutes ago
- I hope the cows r enjoying the new music from @spotifyoz in the dairy as I am. #tweetsfromthedairy 20 hours ago
- Fantastic to see some sun today after the farm has had a good wash over the last few days http://t.co/8oZKpaetv6 20 hours ago
- Cows eye view, she's a picture of concentration when she is on the job http://t.co/7l4jWPXPz1 2 days ago
- Our girls busy making milk! http://t.co/iDJKtJmi1d 3 days ago