Despite carrying my camera around the farm with me quite often, I seem to see the best picture opportunities when my camera is not on hand. Thanks to my trusty mobile all is not lost, here’s a few snaps from my phone taken over the last week.
- I love mornings like this until I have to put my hands in a water trough to fix the valve, ouch cold hands! http://t.co/mxq7FPJ2JB 1 day ago
- Perfect conditions for grass growing, enough rain for a couple of weeks, we need sun shine now! http://t.co/ZkoBcGYcNB 2 days ago
- RT @GippsDairy: Tactics for Tight Times - Fish Creek 22/5 and Maffra 23/5, More information at gippsdairy.com.au/EventsCalendar… 4 days ago
- Sun setting on another season wp.me/p1HTKX-aH 1 week ago
- Why we plant trees wp.me/p1HTKX-aA 1 week ago