Perfect weather today to begin collecting silage and stacking it into our silage pit. Our farm is hardly the bucolic scene it may appear in this photo. Six tractors, a self propelled harvester, an excavator, a couple of tip trucks and a few utes have decended onto Montrose Dairy for a busy 24hrs.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Sunshine....Grass....Grazing cows. I'm 🙂The grass is growing and the milk is flowing! Our pastures are booming along this autumn. . . . . . #pasture #paddocktoplate #grasstomilk #cows #awesome_gippsland #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #total_rural #kuntrygram #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #farm #vache #vacas
- RT @Dairy_Australia: To keep people on farm safe and well, it’s important to follow the recommended COVID-19 hygiene procedures. Consider t… 1 month ago
- RT @gardinerdairy: Are you looking for ways you can contribute to the dairy industry and your local community? Our website is updated regul… 2 months ago
- Goldilocks zone weather for cows...not so ideal for making hay. If we don't get this baled now I think this grass i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Scientific research has assisted Au farmers reduce methane emissions/Lt of milk by 40% in the last 30yrs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- #ScienceWeek #ScienceinAg The science of producing healthy, safe, nutritious food. On farm culturing of samples ass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago