We are not really a rodeo type of family but a local footy club put a on a rodeo last weekend so we went along for a look. The night drew a huge crowd but I think we remain ‘not really a rodeo type of family’. The rodeo experience is very removed from life on our farm, we haven’t used horses for stock work for over 50 years and we prefer our cows milkin’ rather than buckin’.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GippsDairy: We’re excited to announce that provided travel restrictions allow, the Don Campbell Memorial tour will be going ahead this… 2 weeks ago
- Scrumptious looking Christmas lunch for the cows. Though it does look like one of those meals that could leave a bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Enhancing biodiversity is an important component of our farm. Just over 20 yes ago this was a steep muddy paddock,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: By sharing the latest science, we can help people understand what’s unique about dairy foods, and feel good about eati… 5 months ago
- Cow conga on their way to tonight's fresh pasture https://t.co/tQ6Q1kwmwj 7 months ago