We are not really a rodeo type of family but a local footy club put a on a rodeo last weekend so we went along for a look. The night drew a huge crowd but I think we remain ‘not really a rodeo type of family’. The rodeo experience is very removed from life on our farm, we haven’t used horses for stock work for over 50 years and we prefer our cows milkin’ rather than buckin’.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Feathered friends singing their screeching song. Twenty yrs ago it was very rare to see a Corella in this region. #Change #Wildlife #birds #awesome_gippsland #farm365 #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #total_rural #kuntrygram #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #birds #aussiebirdsCouldn't be fresher😋
- RT @gardinerdairy: The 2018 farm business management program NOW OPEN. 10 scholarships for Vic #Dairyfarmers gardinerfoundation.com.au/current-projec… @Murra… 2 months ago
- Managing our pastures has been a challenge this summer(a challenge in a good way😊) Some of the mixed species... fb.me/96As5bBoy 2 months ago
- Dairy farmers @billing_dairy @LyndalHumphris and Gippslands Ronnie Hibma take the floor in the Vic Upper House… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- We all need to roll up our sleeves and do our bit to stop bullying. There is no place for bullying in this world. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Happy farmer alert- Green grass, more summer rain falling 😊🤸 https://t.co/7HupaBjr0q 3 months ago