We are not really a rodeo type of family but a local footy club put a on a rodeo last weekend so we went along for a look. The night drew a huge crowd but I think we remain ‘not really a rodeo type of family’. The rodeo experience is very removed from life on our farm, we haven’t used horses for stock work for over 50 years and we prefer our cows milkin’ rather than buckin’.
Follow Us on Instagram
- If your spending NYE near the coast, finish 2018 with a #2minutebeachcleanMorning snack time! . . . . #paddocktoplate #awesome_gippsland #farm365 #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #total_rural #legendairy #kuntrygram #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #farm #cows #vache #vacas #grasstomilk #gippsland #food #realfood
- Gee it's easy to get lost in this stuff! https://t.co/FlnSwNTKrc 1 month ago
- No need to dream of a green Christmas this year! https://t.co/69s6xNlmOH 2 months ago
- It may be slow but it is really satisfying watching these tree plantings grow and provide shade/shelter and build b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Wise old Scottish Grandma used to say 'Mackerel sky, either very wet or very dry'. I've got my 🤞 for the very wet o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I've been shopping around different forecast sites for this next rainfall event. I like the look of this forecast,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago