We are not really a rodeo type of family but a local footy club put a on a rodeo last weekend so we went along for a look. The night drew a huge crowd but I think we remain ‘not really a rodeo type of family’. The rodeo experience is very removed from life on our farm, we haven’t used horses for stock work for over 50 years and we prefer our cows milkin’ rather than buckin’.
- Preparing for our cows breakfast rush, gee this mixed pasture looks cracking in the dew, I'd almost eat it myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- The first cows milked at each milking are the first cows out to the fresh paddock. The early bird gets the worm... fb.me/8w3Cn8bwr 1 week ago
- It looks like the world needs a bit more dairy 🙄 Great slide @claireo_booth twitter.com/claireo_booth/… 2 weeks ago
- No stopping to enjoy the spectacular autumn sunset for these girls this arvo, they were too keen on the fresh... fb.me/1j1ayyfv6 2 months ago
- RT @GippsDairy: Grant Williams is the new GippsDairy Chair after Graeme Nicoll joined the Dairy Australia board. To see more go to https://… 4 months ago