We are not really a rodeo type of family but a local footy club put a on a rodeo last weekend so we went along for a look. The night drew a huge crowd but I think we remain ‘not really a rodeo type of family’. The rodeo experience is very removed from life on our farm, we haven’t used horses for stock work for over 50 years and we prefer our cows milkin’ rather than buckin’.
Follow Us on Instagram
- RT @gardinerdairy: The 2018 farm business management program NOW OPEN. 10 scholarships for Vic #Dairyfarmers gardinerfoundation.com.au/current-projec… @Murra… 5 days ago
- Managing our pastures has been a challenge this summer(a challenge in a good way😊) Some of the mixed species... fb.me/96As5bBoy 2 weeks ago
- Dairy farmers @billing_dairy @LyndalHumphris and Gippslands Ronnie Hibma take the floor in the Vic Upper House… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- We all need to roll up our sleeves and do our bit to stop bullying. There is no place for bullying in this world. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Happy farmer alert- Green grass, more summer rain falling 😊🤸 https://t.co/7HupaBjr0q 1 month ago