We are not really a rodeo type of family but a local footy club put a on a rodeo last weekend so we went along for a look. The night drew a huge crowd but I think we remain ‘not really a rodeo type of family’. The rodeo experience is very removed from life on our farm, we haven’t used horses for stock work for over 50 years and we prefer our cows milkin’ rather than buckin’.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @Dairy_Australia: By sharing the latest science, we can help people understand what’s unique about dairy foods, and feel good about eati… 2 months ago
- Cow conga on their way to tonight's fresh pasture https://t.co/tQ6Q1kwmwj 4 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: To keep people on farm safe and well, it’s important to follow the recommended COVID-19 hygiene procedures. Consider t… 8 months ago
- RT @gardinerdairy: Are you looking for ways you can contribute to the dairy industry and your local community? Our website is updated regul… 8 months ago
- Goldilocks zone weather for cows...not so ideal for making hay. If we don't get this baled now I think this grass i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago