Autumn is always a productive time in our home garden with lots of produce ripening, jam and sauces to make, fruits to preserve and even the odd sweet treat of toffee apples make with fresh new season apples.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Shout out to the hero's of #WorldMilkDay -makers of healthy nutritious milk-cows. These girls have reduced their me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- It's soil testing season at Montrose Dairy https://t.co/3zvgif7qo8 4 months ago
- All the water that runs through and off our farm (& another productive dairy farm) runs into this creek. Sitting on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Again the only lights I can see this morning come from dairies with generators. 1 bonus of getting up very early it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- This morning in South #Gippsland. The only lights to be seen are the Dairy farms with generators and the odd car in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago