Autumn is always a productive time in our home garden with lots of produce ripening, jam and sauces to make, fruits to preserve and even the odd sweet treat of toffee apples make with fresh new season apples.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Sunshine....Grass....Grazing cows. I'm 🙂The grass is growing and the milk is flowing! Our pastures are booming along this autumn. . . . . . #pasture #paddocktoplate #grasstomilk #cows #awesome_gippsland #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #total_rural #kuntrygram #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #farm #vache #vacas
- RT @Dairy_Australia: To keep people on farm safe and well, it’s important to follow the recommended COVID-19 hygiene procedures. Consider t… 1 month ago
- RT @gardinerdairy: Are you looking for ways you can contribute to the dairy industry and your local community? Our website is updated regul… 2 months ago
- Goldilocks zone weather for cows...not so ideal for making hay. If we don't get this baled now I think this grass i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Scientific research has assisted Au farmers reduce methane emissions/Lt of milk by 40% in the last 30yrs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- #ScienceWeek #ScienceinAg The science of producing healthy, safe, nutritious food. On farm culturing of samples ass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago