One of the many fringe benefits of living in the country is the night sky we get to enjoy. For several weeks now the evening sky has been dominated by Jupiter setting in the west. This is tonight’s display for our cows to enjoy.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Scrumptious looking Christmas lunch for the cows. Though it does look like one of those meals that could leave a bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Enhancing biodiversity is an important component of our farm. Just over 20 yes ago this was a steep muddy paddock,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: By sharing the latest science, we can help people understand what’s unique about dairy foods, and feel good about eati… 4 months ago
- Cow conga on their way to tonight's fresh pasture https://t.co/tQ6Q1kwmwj 5 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: To keep people on farm safe and well, it’s important to follow the recommended COVID-19 hygiene procedures. Consider t… 10 months ago