We often get frost in the gullies and lower areas of our farm but only 3-4 times a year do we get frost over all our rolling hills. The morning was a good one, with frost lingering until about 9am. With a strong coastal influence over our weather we don’t get the harsh frosts of inland areas and are happy to take the reward of a sunny day after a frosty morning.
- The sky is getting dark and storms are kicking off, I'm not complaining about getting wet getting the cows 4 milkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #Grass2glass Our cows munching their way through some lush grass, working on another batch of spring milk.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Slick, shiny coats are always a stylish spring look for the girls at Montrose Dairy #spring #fashion #cows… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Cows seemed particularly happy with tonight's paddock. I couldn't resist adding🔊 Looks like the girls were ready to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- It is always good seeing our cows fill up on lush grass before another wet & windy night. #grasstomilk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago