We often get frost in the gullies and lower areas of our farm but only 3-4 times a year do we get frost over all our rolling hills. The morning was a good one, with frost lingering until about 9am. With a strong coastal influence over our weather we don’t get the harsh frosts of inland areas and are happy to take the reward of a sunny day after a frosty morning.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @Dairy_Australia: Our latest campaign is now live! Check out our TV ad with @JBrown as he goes behind the scenes of our incredible Austr… 2 months ago
- RT @GippsDairy: We’re excited to announce that provided travel restrictions allow, the Don Campbell Memorial tour will be going ahead this… 3 months ago
- Scrumptious looking Christmas lunch for the cows. Though it does look like one of those meals that could leave a bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Enhancing biodiversity is an important component of our farm. Just over 20 yes ago this was a steep muddy paddock,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: By sharing the latest science, we can help people understand what’s unique about dairy foods, and feel good about eati… 7 months ago