We often get frost in the gullies and lower areas of our farm but only 3-4 times a year do we get frost over all our rolling hills. The morning was a good one, with frost lingering until about 9am. With a strong coastal influence over our weather we don’t get the harsh frosts of inland areas and are happy to take the reward of a sunny day after a frosty morning.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Cow conga on their way to tonight's fresh pasture https://t.co/tQ6Q1kwmwj 1 month ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: To keep people on farm safe and well, it’s important to follow the recommended COVID-19 hygiene procedures. Consider t… 5 months ago
- RT @gardinerdairy: Are you looking for ways you can contribute to the dairy industry and your local community? Our website is updated regul… 5 months ago
- Goldilocks zone weather for cows...not so ideal for making hay. If we don't get this baled now I think this grass i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Scientific research has assisted Au farmers reduce methane emissions/Lt of milk by 40% in the last 30yrs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago