We often get frost in the gullies and lower areas of our farm but only 3-4 times a year do we get frost over all our rolling hills. The morning was a good one, with frost lingering until about 9am. With a strong coastal influence over our weather we don’t get the harsh frosts of inland areas and are happy to take the reward of a sunny day after a frosty morning.
Follow Us on Instagram
- RT @gardinerdairy: The 2018 farm business management program NOW OPEN. 10 scholarships for Vic #Dairyfarmers gardinerfoundation.com.au/current-projec… @Murra… 5 days ago
- Managing our pastures has been a challenge this summer(a challenge in a good way😊) Some of the mixed species... fb.me/96As5bBoy 2 weeks ago
- Dairy farmers @billing_dairy @LyndalHumphris and Gippslands Ronnie Hibma take the floor in the Vic Upper House… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- We all need to roll up our sleeves and do our bit to stop bullying. There is no place for bullying in this world. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Happy farmer alert- Green grass, more summer rain falling 😊🤸 https://t.co/7HupaBjr0q 1 month ago