We often get frost in the gullies and lower areas of our farm but only 3-4 times a year do we get frost over all our rolling hills. The morning was a good one, with frost lingering until about 9am. With a strong coastal influence over our weather we don’t get the harsh frosts of inland areas and are happy to take the reward of a sunny day after a frosty morning.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Feathered friends singing their screeching song. Twenty yrs ago it was very rare to see a Corella in this region. #Change #Wildlife #birds #awesome_gippsland #farm365 #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #total_rural #kuntrygram #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #birds #aussiebirdsCouldn't be fresher😋
- RT @gardinerdairy: The 2018 farm business management program NOW OPEN. 10 scholarships for Vic #Dairyfarmers gardinerfoundation.com.au/current-projec… @Murra… 2 months ago
- Managing our pastures has been a challenge this summer(a challenge in a good way😊) Some of the mixed species... fb.me/96As5bBoy 2 months ago
- Dairy farmers @billing_dairy @LyndalHumphris and Gippslands Ronnie Hibma take the floor in the Vic Upper House… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- We all need to roll up our sleeves and do our bit to stop bullying. There is no place for bullying in this world. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Happy farmer alert- Green grass, more summer rain falling 😊🤸 https://t.co/7HupaBjr0q 3 months ago