Despite carrying my camera around the farm with me quite often, I seem to see the best picture opportunities when my camera is not on hand. Thanks to my trusty mobile all is not lost, here’s a few snaps from my phone taken over the last week.
- Aussie farmers on the subsidy gravy train...or not, get the facts farmers.org.au/community/blog… 3 days ago
- RT @FAOKnowledge: There are over 500m family farms in the 🌎. Family farming is the predominant form of #agriculture both in developed & dev… 1 week ago
- Got worms! All those balls of soil r worm castings in 1 of our freshly grazed #Dairy pastures. Plenty of worm acti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Milk on the move- milk starting the journey from the #paddocktoplate mugs, glasses, platters around the world… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @ArronWood: Extremely hot days 150 times more common now than 30 years ago. Melbourne heatwaves start 17 days earlier: @algore #Ecocity2… 1 month ago