Despite carrying my camera around the farm with me quite often, I seem to see the best picture opportunities when my camera is not on hand. Thanks to my trusty mobile all is not lost, here’s a few snaps from my phone taken over the last week.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Way down southThis week is the Aussie Backyard Bird Count ran by Birdlife Australia. So grab your bird book, download the app, whatever is your thing, and get out there and get counting. Birds are a critical part of our biodiversity if we don’t know what is out there how can we know what to look after? #twitcher #aussiebirdcount #birdlife #bird #biodiversity #landcare #paddocktoplate
- Goldilocks zone weather for cows...not so ideal for making hay. If we don't get this baled now I think this grass i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Scientific research has assisted Au farmers reduce methane emissions/Lt of milk by 40% in the last 30yrs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #ScienceWeek #ScienceinAg The science of producing healthy, safe, nutritious food. On farm culturing of samples ass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @climatedogs: Why rain events becoming more ‘boom or bust’. Finer scale physics on storms tells us why, but extent is not yet fully capt… 6 months ago
- RT @SBSNews: Legendary natural historian, David Attenborough, has called out the Australian government in a sobering speech on climate chan… 6 months ago