Caring for the natural ecosystem of our farm and minimising our impact on the environment is a high priority for us. Our family has farmed this land for the last 120 years and we want to make sure this farm can continue to produce food and provide a home for thousands of native creatures for many more years.
- Preparing for our cows breakfast rush, gee this mixed pasture looks cracking in the dew, I'd almost eat it myself… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- The first cows milked at each milking are the first cows out to the fresh paddock. The early bird gets the worm... fb.me/8w3Cn8bwr 1 week ago
- It looks like the world needs a bit more dairy 🙄 Great slide @claireo_booth twitter.com/claireo_booth/… 2 weeks ago
- No stopping to enjoy the spectacular autumn sunset for these girls this arvo, they were too keen on the fresh... fb.me/1j1ayyfv6 2 months ago
- RT @GippsDairy: Grant Williams is the new GippsDairy Chair after Graeme Nicoll joined the Dairy Australia board. To see more go to https://… 4 months ago