Caring for the natural ecosystem of our farm and minimising our impact on the environment is a high priority for us. Our family has farmed this land for the last 120 years and we want to make sure this farm can continue to produce food and provide a home for thousands of native creatures for many more years.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Sunday arvo grazing. . . . #paddocktoplate #awesome_gippsland #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #farm #cows #vache #vacasIt's nice to see the rainy, damp, overcast weather take some leave today. Our pastures need a bit of winter sunshine. . . #mixedspeciespasture #pasture #grasstomilk #paddocktoplate #wintersun
- Scientific research has assisted Au farmers reduce methane emissions/Lt of milk by 40% in the last 30yrs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #ScienceWeek #ScienceinAg The science of producing healthy, safe, nutritious food. On farm culturing of samples ass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @climatedogs: Why rain events becoming more ‘boom or bust’. Finer scale physics on storms tells us why, but extent is not yet fully capt… 1 month ago
- RT @SBSNews: Legendary natural historian, David Attenborough, has called out the Australian government in a sobering speech on climate chan… 1 month ago
- RT @GHFPS: Important to look at an issue from all angles. Science has given us so much, let's be careful of turning our back on it https://… 1 month ago