Caring for the natural ecosystem of our farm and minimising our impact on the environment is a high priority for us. Our family has farmed this land for the last 120 years and we want to make sure this farm can continue to produce food and provide a home for thousands of native creatures for many more years.
- Aussie farmers on the subsidy gravy train...or not, get the facts farmers.org.au/community/blog… 3 days ago
- RT @FAOKnowledge: There are over 500m family farms in the 🌎. Family farming is the predominant form of #agriculture both in developed & dev… 1 week ago
- Got worms! All those balls of soil r worm castings in 1 of our freshly grazed #Dairy pastures. Plenty of worm acti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Milk on the move- milk starting the journey from the #paddocktoplate mugs, glasses, platters around the world… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @ArronWood: Extremely hot days 150 times more common now than 30 years ago. Melbourne heatwaves start 17 days earlier: @algore #Ecocity2… 1 month ago