Caring for the natural ecosystem of our farm and minimising our impact on the environment is a high priority for us. Our family has farmed this land for the last 120 years and we want to make sure this farm can continue to produce food and provide a home for thousands of native creatures for many more years.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Sunshine....Grass....Grazing cows. I'm 🙂The grass is growing and the milk is flowing! Our pastures are booming along this autumn. . . . . . #pasture #paddocktoplate #grasstomilk #cows #awesome_gippsland #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #total_rural #kuntrygram #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #farm #vache #vacas
- RT @Dairy_Australia: To keep people on farm safe and well, it’s important to follow the recommended COVID-19 hygiene procedures. Consider t… 2 months ago
- RT @gardinerdairy: Are you looking for ways you can contribute to the dairy industry and your local community? Our website is updated regul… 2 months ago
- Goldilocks zone weather for cows...not so ideal for making hay. If we don't get this baled now I think this grass i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Scientific research has assisted Au farmers reduce methane emissions/Lt of milk by 40% in the last 30yrs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- #ScienceWeek #ScienceinAg The science of producing healthy, safe, nutritious food. On farm culturing of samples ass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago