Caring for the natural ecosystem of our farm and minimising our impact on the environment is a high priority for us. Our family has farmed this land for the last 120 years and we want to make sure this farm can continue to produce food and provide a home for thousands of native creatures for many more years.
Follow Us on Instagram
- It's nice to have a little green grass around again, we don't have much of it but it's good to see some of our best pastures capitalising on the little moisture we have received of late. . . #grassaintgreener #grasstomilk #pastureIf your spending NYE near the coast, finish 2018 with a #2minutebeachclean
- RT @nuffieldaust: Calling Dairy Farmers! @gardinerdairy are supporting a dairy farmer to complete a Nuffield Scholarship this year. We tha… 1 month ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: #EarthHour is a chance to reflect on the Aussie dairy industry’s progress in minimising its environmental footprint. D… 2 months ago
- Gee it's easy to get lost in this stuff! https://t.co/FlnSwNTKrc 5 months ago
- No need to dream of a green Christmas this year! https://t.co/69s6xNlmOH 5 months ago
- It may be slow but it is really satisfying watching these tree plantings grow and provide shade/shelter and build b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago