Caring for the natural ecosystem of our farm and minimising our impact on the environment is a high priority for us. Our family has farmed this land for the last 120 years and we want to make sure this farm can continue to produce food and provide a home for thousands of native creatures for many more years.
- My new assistant. First trip out to collect the cows for milking. https://t.co/0CuHw9TbLQ 2 days ago
- To top or not to top, that is the question at many dairy farm discussion groups @ this time of yr in Gippsland & it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- After a few busy days in the city it's great to get home and on with the job of managing pastures, caring for cows… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- National #AgDay my nearly be done & dusted but Australia's farmers continue to produce breakfast, lunch & dinner, 3… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Our girls busy turning lush green grass into fresh creamy milk, just one small part of Australia's fastest growing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago