Perfect weather today to begin collecting silage and stacking it into our silage pit. Our farm is hardly the bucolic scene it may appear in this photo. Six tractors, a self propelled harvester, an excavator, a couple of tip trucks and a few utes have decended onto Montrose Dairy for a busy 24hrs.
- The sky is getting dark and storms are kicking off, I'm not complaining about getting wet getting the cows 4 milkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #Grass2glass Our cows munching their way through some lush grass, working on another batch of spring milk.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Slick, shiny coats are always a stylish spring look for the girls at Montrose Dairy #spring #fashion #cows… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Cows seemed particularly happy with tonight's paddock. I couldn't resist adding🔊 Looks like the girls were ready to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- It is always good seeing our cows fill up on lush grass before another wet & windy night. #grasstomilk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago