Perfect weather today to begin collecting silage and stacking it into our silage pit. Our farm is hardly the bucolic scene it may appear in this photo. Six tractors, a self propelled harvester, an excavator, a couple of tip trucks and a few utes have decended onto Montrose Dairy for a busy 24hrs.
Follow Us on Instagram
- It's nice to have a little green grass around again, we don't have much of it but it's good to see some of our best pastures capitalising on the little moisture we have received of late. . . #grassaintgreener #grasstomilk #pastureIf your spending NYE near the coast, finish 2018 with a #2minutebeachclean
- RT @nuffieldaust: Calling Dairy Farmers! @gardinerdairy are supporting a dairy farmer to complete a Nuffield Scholarship this year. We tha… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: #EarthHour is a chance to reflect on the Aussie dairy industry’s progress in minimising its environmental footprint. D… 1 month ago
- Gee it's easy to get lost in this stuff! https://t.co/FlnSwNTKrc 4 months ago
- No need to dream of a green Christmas this year! https://t.co/69s6xNlmOH 5 months ago
- It may be slow but it is really satisfying watching these tree plantings grow and provide shade/shelter and build b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago