Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- It's soil testing season at Montrose Dairy https://t.co/3zvgif7qo8 3 months ago
- All the water that runs through and off our farm (& another productive dairy farm) runs into this creek. Sitting on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Again the only lights I can see this morning come from dairies with generators. 1 bonus of getting up very early it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- This morning in South #Gippsland. The only lights to be seen are the Dairy farms with generators and the odd car in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: Our latest campaign is now live! Check out our TV ad with @JBrown as he goes behind the scenes of our incredible Austr… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Education
The motivation to get back on the horse, blow the dust off MontroseDairy.com & start blogging again came from a recent trip to Melbourne. I go to Melbourne often for meetings and usually enjoy the contrast of the city, to … Continue reading
Dairy discussion groups have been important for many reasons over many years in the dairy industry. Sharing ideas, learning new ways, getting moral support or hearing from someone who has gone before are all valuable parts of being in a … Continue reading
Milk advertising has been in the media of late. It is great to see some quality milk advertising.
Look after the soil physical and chemical properties and the soil biology will look after itself. That was the key message I took from a recent soil biology forum I attended. “The diversity of micro-organisms in soils is far larger … Continue reading
Farm Day is on Sunday! We are looking forward to meeting the city family we will host for the day at Montrose. We have taken part in Farm Day for several years and really enjoy helping an interested city family … Continue reading
Nuffield Australia scholarships applications are now open for 2013. I was lucky enough to be awarded a scholarship in 2010. It was an incredible year of learning and I made many life long friendships. Any Australian primary producer should consider … Continue reading