Pine and cypress trees in our region seem to have had a tough season, lots of dead and dying rows of trees can be seen on many farms. We have dead and dying pines on all corners of the farm. I’ve heard plenty of theories as to why these trees are dying but I’m not sure why. The Pine tree, Pinus radiata was the farm tree of choice in this district 30-40 years ago and while we don’t plant them any more we (& our stock) will miss the shelter these trees provided.
- The sky is getting dark and storms are kicking off, I'm not complaining about getting wet getting the cows 4 milkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- #Grass2glass Our cows munching their way through some lush grass, working on another batch of spring milk.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Slick, shiny coats are always a stylish spring look for the girls at Montrose Dairy #spring #fashion #cows… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Cows seemed particularly happy with tonight's paddock. I couldn't resist adding🔊 Looks like the girls were ready to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- It is always good seeing our cows fill up on lush grass before another wet & windy night. #grasstomilk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago