Pine and cypress trees in our region seem to have had a tough season, lots of dead and dying rows of trees can be seen on many farms. We have dead and dying pines on all corners of the farm. I’ve heard plenty of theories as to why these trees are dying but I’m not sure why. The Pine tree, Pinus radiata was the farm tree of choice in this district 30-40 years ago and while we don’t plant them any more we (& our stock) will miss the shelter these trees provided.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Shout out to the hero's of #WorldMilkDay -makers of healthy nutritious milk-cows. These girls have reduced their me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- It's soil testing season at Montrose Dairy https://t.co/3zvgif7qo8 4 months ago
- All the water that runs through and off our farm (& another productive dairy farm) runs into this creek. Sitting on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Again the only lights I can see this morning come from dairies with generators. 1 bonus of getting up very early it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- This morning in South #Gippsland. The only lights to be seen are the Dairy farms with generators and the odd car in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago