We aim to calve the entire herd down in 7 weeks but this year we had 25 cows due during weeks 8-9. Ultra sound pregnancy test carried earlier this year show the last few cows we have to calve should have calves on the ground within the next week.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @Dairy_Australia: Our latest campaign is now live! Check out our TV ad with @JBrown as he goes behind the scenes of our incredible Austr… 1 month ago
- RT @GippsDairy: We’re excited to announce that provided travel restrictions allow, the Don Campbell Memorial tour will be going ahead this… 2 months ago
- Scrumptious looking Christmas lunch for the cows. Though it does look like one of those meals that could leave a bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Enhancing biodiversity is an important component of our farm. Just over 20 yes ago this was a steep muddy paddock,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: By sharing the latest science, we can help people understand what’s unique about dairy foods, and feel good about eati… 6 months ago