A dogs life on our farm doesn’t look too bad. Jess our 22 month old Border Collie seems to love farm life. She may not be the perfect working dog but I think that has more to do with my ability as a dog trainer than her. Her exuberant puppy energy is beginning to be overshadowed by mature self control, she appears to love nothing more than the challenge of rounding up a mob of cattle.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- It's soil testing season at Montrose Dairy https://t.co/3zvgif7qo8 3 months ago
- All the water that runs through and off our farm (& another productive dairy farm) runs into this creek. Sitting on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Again the only lights I can see this morning come from dairies with generators. 1 bonus of getting up very early it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- This morning in South #Gippsland. The only lights to be seen are the Dairy farms with generators and the odd car in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: Our latest campaign is now live! Check out our TV ad with @JBrown as he goes behind the scenes of our incredible Austr… 1 year ago