A dogs life on our farm doesn’t look too bad. Jess our 22 month old Border Collie seems to love farm life. She may not be the perfect working dog but I think that has more to do with my ability as a dog trainer than her. Her exuberant puppy energy is beginning to be overshadowed by mature self control, she appears to love nothing more than the challenge of rounding up a mob of cattle.
Follow Us on Instagram
- If your spending NYE near the coast, finish 2018 with a #2minutebeachcleanMorning snack time! . . . . #paddocktoplate #awesome_gippsland #farm365 #rural_love #aussiefarmers #aussieag #ruralaustralia #total_rural #legendairy #kuntrygram #rurallife #farmsnaps #farmlife #countrylife #farm #cows #vache #vacas #grasstomilk #gippsland #food #realfood
- Gee it's easy to get lost in this stuff! https://t.co/FlnSwNTKrc 1 month ago
- No need to dream of a green Christmas this year! https://t.co/69s6xNlmOH 2 months ago
- It may be slow but it is really satisfying watching these tree plantings grow and provide shade/shelter and build b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Wise old Scottish Grandma used to say 'Mackerel sky, either very wet or very dry'. I've got my 🤞 for the very wet o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I've been shopping around different forecast sites for this next rainfall event. I like the look of this forecast,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago