A dogs life on our farm doesn’t look too bad. Jess our 22 month old Border Collie seems to love farm life. She may not be the perfect working dog but I think that has more to do with my ability as a dog trainer than her. Her exuberant puppy energy is beginning to be overshadowed by mature self control, she appears to love nothing more than the challenge of rounding up a mob of cattle.
Follow Us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Again the only lights I can see this morning come from dairies with generators. 1 bonus of getting up very early it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- This morning in South #Gippsland. The only lights to be seen are the Dairy farms with generators and the odd car in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @Dairy_Australia: Our latest campaign is now live! Check out our TV ad with @JBrown as he goes behind the scenes of our incredible Austr… 6 months ago
- RT @GippsDairy: We’re excited to announce that provided travel restrictions allow, the Don Campbell Memorial tour will be going ahead this… 7 months ago
- Scrumptious looking Christmas lunch for the cows. Though it does look like one of those meals that could leave a bl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago